e-Learning: Business English for Accountants and Financial Managers by the International Organization of Certified Accountants and Financial Managers (IACAFM).
The IACAFM Business English course was designed to help you develop the necessary business skills for your career.
You will learn to communicate confidently, effectively, accurately and fluently in both written and spoken Business English for many situations.
You will also gain confidence in using English in real-life situations such as emails and meetings, combined with working successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
The course will help you improve your understanding of IFRS terminology to allow you to work more successfully in English.
You will stand out with the IACAFM Business English and improve your CV.
2. Financial Information
3. The Accounting Department
4. Investment and Risk Management
6. Property, Plant and Equipment
7. Employee Benefits and Remuneration
9. Acquisitions and Deals
10. Business Meetings and Presentations.
• This course was specially designed for those who apply Business English in practice.
- Format (eLearning)
- Duration ten (10) hours
- Language: 100% in English
- Includes detailed narration in English with commentary, theory, practical exercises and completion certificate issued by the system.
- Includes 150 exercises and practical activities and dynamics
- Period of use license and access to platform 30 days
- Access via Internet from work, home, through the tablet
- Certificate of completion issued to all participants
- European Methodology
- Requires basic knowledge of the English language where the course will focus on improving business English.