A globally-recognized hospitality management university with 89% graduate employment rate
In a regional survey of hotel hiring managers, Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management was ranked the number 1 hospitality management school in Spain for an international career (TNS Survey, September 2013).
The school, an official branch campus of Les Roches Switzerland, is accredited at university level by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) – USA.
Courses combine Swiss-quality hospitality education and rigorous academic study, with professional, international internships and hands-on leadership and business mentoring by experienced faculty.
Hospitality is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing industries, and our graduates have the necessary practical skills and experience, and business knowledge that industry seeks. 89% of our students have at least one graduate-job offer upon program completion.
Les Roches Marbella classes are taught in English, and undergraduate students have the opportunity to learn other languages including: French, Spanish, and German.
The school offers:
• Diploma in Hotel Management (3 years)
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Hotel Management (3.5 years) with 4 specializations (below)
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Hotel Management with Intensive English and Service Program (4 years) with 4 specializations (below)
• BBA Specializations:
o Strategic Human Resource Management
o Entrepreneurship & Small and Medium Enterprise Management
o Event Management
o Resort Management
• Postgraduate Intensive Diploma in International Hotel Management (1 year)
• Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management for Luxury Tourism (1 year)
Χρησιμοποιούμε cookies για να σας προσφέρουμε την καλύτερη δυνατή εμπειρία στη σελίδα μας. Εάν συνεχίσετε να χρησιμοποιείτε τη σελίδα, θα υποθέσουμε πως είστε ικανοποιημένοι με αυτό.ΕντάξειΌχιΠολιτική Προστασίας Δεδομένων